IPMA D Course Fact Sheet
About this Course
|Course Type||Course Code||Duration|
|Project Management||BSPM2005||3 Days|
This training helps Project Management associates make their project contribution successful, based on 46 competences of the International Competence Baseline (ICB). This course delivers knowledge, skills and techniques related to important success factors like: stakeholder engagement, goal setting, risk management, phasing, adaptive planning & control, project organization with well -defined tasks and responsibilities, high performance teamwork, communication, leadership & motivation, negotiation, conflict resolution, change management, financial management, user based quality management, result driven contract management, closing and learning from projects. Based on this course participants will be prepared to pass the IPMA D examination.
Why Attend this Course?
Besides preparing themselves to pass the IPMA D theory examination, participants will benefit from this course because it helps them to improve their role as project management support or lead of project teams. Based on the his course participants can orient themselves on a professional career as a project manage. Moreover personal effectiveness will increase and project managers want to involve you in their projects.
What Makes this Course Stand Apart?
The course is supplemented by hands-on labs that help attendees reinforce their theoretical knowledge of the learned material.
What you will Learn?
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
* Planning and organizing a project
* Delivering results to the project
* Leading the project team
* Communicating with professionals in project teams
* Creating safe and healthy conditions when executing work packages
* Administrating and reporting on the progress and quality of work packages
* Reflecting on his or her personal behavior
* Project Management associates who are preparing themselves for IPMA D certification.
* Project team managers who want to become acquainted with ICB competences to improve their knowledge and skills on how to lead project teams.
* Permanent organization and changing the business
* Realizing change by projects, programs and portfolio management
* Project success and strategy to make projects successful; learning from the past
* Communicating with interested parties
* (non) Financial benefits from the project
* Organizing and staffing the project
* Analyzing and controlling risks, risk register
* Project life cycle
* Preparing the project
* Project charter and project management plan
* Scope and project result
* User based quality management
* Structuring the project; product /work breakdown structure
* Project phasing models
* Planning using bar chart and network planning techniques
* Estimating and scheduling resources
* Contracting third parties
* Monitoring project progress and reporting on progress using earned value technique
* Managing changes, issue register
* Closing the project and learning from it
* Leadership versus management
* Situational leadership
* Motivating professionals
* Improving your own personal effectiveness
* Communication in the project
* Coping with conflicts in the project
* Win-win based negotiation
* Building high performing project teams
What next- How do I arrange a group course or book a public place.?
We are hear to to help so please utilise our live chat team
Call to speak to your account manager or a consultant on
0345 467 9557 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are all technical with a wealth of Learning & Development experience so can talk you through any specific requirements or the details of one of our courses.