PRINCE2 Agile™ Practitioner
About this Course
|Course Type||Course Code||Duration|
|Project Management||BSPM2035||3 Days|
This course helps experienced PRINCE2 Practitioners and/or experienced Agile Practitioners understand how the PRINCE2 governance model can be applied to Agile environments. By taking this course, experienced PRINCE2 practitioners develop management controls for agile development, while experienced agile practitioners understand PRINCE2 governance requirements.
Why Attend this Course?
* Attain the required information and working-level understanding of structured Project Management, as presented in PRINCE2
* Attain the relevant knowledge for working on the projects on daily basis and manage a project
* Have the required knowledge to pass the Axelos PRINCE2 Foundation examination
What Makes this Course Stand Apart?
The course is supplemented by hands-on labs that help attendees reinforce their theoretical knowledge of the learned material.
What you will Learn?
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- Understand the basic concepts of common agile ways of working
- Understand the purpose and context for combining PRINCE2 and the agile way of working
- Be able to apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context
- Be able to fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context
- Be able to apply or tailor the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products to a project in an agile context
- To learn through the use of theory and practical exercises
- To prepare Participants for the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam
Primarily, PRINCE2 Agile is for those members of the PRINCE2 community who are practicing agile, are wanting to become more agile, or are encountering more agile. It may also be useful to agile practitioners who want to adopt PRINCE2 project governance to complement their existing agile practices.
There are no specific prerequisites.
- Introduction to PRINCE2 Agile (including Hexagon)
- The PRINCE2 Agile view
- The 5 targets
- Starting up a Project and Initiating a Project (including Value Assessment and Cynefin Approach)
- Agile and the PRINCE2 Themes
- Change (including the feedback loop)
- Organisation (including the servant leadership)
- Principles and Behaviours
- Managing Project Delivery (including Scrum)
- Quality (including the definition of ‘Done’)
- Controlling a Stage and Managing a Stage
- Directing a Project
- Closing a Project
- Rich communication (including Workshops)
- Kanban and The Kanban Method
- Lean Start-up
- Further Guidance
What next- How do I arrange a group course or book a public place.?
We are hear to to help so please utilise our live chat team
Call to speak to your account manager or a consultant on
0345 467 9557 or email email@example.com
We are all technical with a wealth of Learning & Development experience so can talk you through any specific requirements or the details of one of our courses.