Big Data Series - Learn Data Science, Statistics, and Machine Learning using Python New course for 2017
About this Course
|Course Type||Course Code||Duration|
Designed for both beginners with some programming experience or experienced developers looking to make the jump to Data Science, this course’s content can be adjusted based on student experience level with Python to include full overview of Python and programming if necessary.
The course can be adjusted to be between 3-5 days, depending on desired student outcomes and student experience when delivered as a group in house program.
Why Attend this Course?
This course contains numerous hands on exercises to build your Advanced skillset.
What Makes this Course Stand Apart?
New content developed for 2017 delivery.
What you will Learn?
- Learn how to program with Python
- How to create amazing data visualizations
- How to use Machine Learning with Python
- Programming with Python
- NumPy with Python
- Use matplotlib and Seaborn for data visualizations
- Web scraping with Python
- Using pandas Data Frames to solve complex tasks
- Use pandas to handle Excel Files
- Connect Python to SQL
- Use plotly for interactive visualizations
- Machine Learning with SciKit Learn
- and much more!
By the end of this course training students will be able to:
- Comfortably program with Python
- Use Python and pandas to read data from a variety of sources (SQL, Excel, CSV, HDFS, etc)
- Use multiple libraries to create data visualizations
- Use Python’s SciKit Learn library to implement Machine Learning Models
- Understand how to use Spark to deal with big data and distributed systems
Students wanting to use Python for Data Science and Statistical Analysis
This course is designed for beginners and those with some programming experience.