Certified Security Analyst ECSA V10 - EC Council
About this Course
|Course Type||Course Code||Duration|
|Software Security||BSSEC1003||5 Days|
Why Attend this Course?
What Makes this Course Stand Apart?
What you will Learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
* Understand the various elements of security concerns due to intrusions and also information security standards and laws to protect the data
* Understand the various components of the TCP/IP model and its security
* Identify what should be tested and which type of penetration testing needs to perform
* Prepare ‘Rules of Behavior’ agreement that outlines the framework for external and internal penetration testing and Rules of Engagement (ROE) to overcome legal, federal, and policy-related restrictions
* Develop the penetration test plan to perform external and internal network penetration testing in the organization
* Gather information about the target company, perform vulnerability analysis and list the areas that need testing and penetration
* Perform Firewall, IDS, password cracking, social engineering, web application, SQL, etc. penetration testing in the organization
* Create a final penetration testing report
* Network Server Administrators
* Firewall Administrators
* Information Security Analysts
* System Administrators
* Risk Assessment Professionals
You must have attended CEH course or have the relevant knowledge of the domains covered in CEH.
What next- How do I arrange a group course or book a public place.?
We are here to help so please utilise our live chat team
Call to speak to your account manager or a consultant on
+44 (0)345 467 9557 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are all technical with a wealth of Learning & Development experience
so can talk you through any specific requirements or the details of
one of our courses.