IPMA C Course Fact Sheet
About this Course
|Course Type||Course Code||Duration|
|Project Management||BSPM2004||3 Days|
This training helps Project Management professionals to make their projects successful, based on 46 competences of the International Competence Baseline (ICB). This training delivers knowledge, skills and techniques related to important success factors like: stakeholder engagement, goal setting, risk management, phasing, adaptive planning & control, project organization with well -defined tasks and responsibilities, high performance teamwork, communication, leadership & motivation, negotiation, conflict resolution, change management, financial management, user based quality management, result driven contract management, closing and learning from projects.
Based on this training participants will be prepared to pass the IPMA C- theory examination. In the training participants are also informed on the personal capability and practice assessment part of IPMA C examination that has to be passed as well in order to become IPMA C Certified Project Manager.
Why Attend this Course?
Besides preparing themselves to pass the IPMA C theory and personal and practice assessment examination, participants will benefit from this course because it enables them to adequately manage moderate complex projects. Moreover personal effectiveness will increase and (potential) project executives want to involve you in their projects.
What Makes this Course Stand Apart?
The course is supplemented by hands-on labs that help attendees reinforce their theoretical knowledge of the learned material.
What you will Learn?
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
* Delivering value for involved stakeholders
* Leading the project and motivating the team members
* Reporting on the project’s progress
* Interacting with a dynamic project environment and changing or conflicting objectives
* Learning from the project experiences
* Reflecting on his or her personal behavior
* Experienced Project Management professionals who are preparing themselves for IPMA C certification.
* Experienced senior Project Management professionals who want to become acquainted with ICB competences as part of their preparation for IPMA B assessment.
There are no specific prerequisites, but it is desirable that participants are certified at PRINCE 2 Foundation or CAPM level. It is also desirable that participants have 3 years’ experience in managing moderate complex projects
* Permanent organization and changing the business
* Realizing change by projects, programs and portfolio management
* Project success and strategy to make your project successful; learning from the past
* Enabling change by creating stakeholder commitment
* (non) Financial benefits from the change and benefit management
* Organizing and staffing the project
* Analyzing and controlling risks, risk register
* Project life cycle
* Preparing the project
* Project charter and project management plan
* Scope and project result
* User based quality management
* Structuring the project; product /work breakdown structure
* Project phasing models ( waterfall vs Agile approach)
* Planning using bar chart and network planning techniques, dealing with uncertainty
* Estimating and scheduling resources
* Contracting third parties
* Monitoring project progress and reporting on progress using earned value technique
* Managing changes, benefits from an Agile project approach, issue register
* Closing the project and learning from it
* Leadership versus management
* Situational leadership
* Motivating professionals in your project
* Improving your own personal effectiveness
* Communication in the project
* Coping with conflicts in the project
* Win-win based negotiation
* Building high performing project teams
What next- How do I arrange a group course or book a public place.?
We are hear to to help so please utilise our live chat team
Call to speak to your account manager or a consultant on
0345 467 9557 or email email@example.com
We are all technical with a wealth of Learning & Development experience so can talk you through any specific requirements or the details of one of our courses.