Mobile Application Testing professional
About this Course
|Course Type||Course Code||Duration|
|Mobile Development||BSMD1150||2 Days|
Within a short period of time, apps and mobile technologies have become an important element in both today’s IT and and everyday society. Mobile technologies are fast changing and have a huge impact on how we develop, how we test and what we test. IT professionals should be up to date with the latest development of the mobile technology and how it impacts testing, performance and security. This course will give you an introduction to the world of Mobile App Testing. As a result of the various exercises you will take part in during this course, you will gain a broader understanding of the impact of mobile and the broadness of the market.
Why Attend this Course?
Mobile Application Testing professional can:
* Assist in adaptation of existing testing processes for testing of mobile applications
* Support the requirements team in review of mobile application related requirements using knowledge of mobile markets and contexts
* Adapt existing testing experience and knowledge and existing way of testing web and other applications to mobile testing including user expectations
* Identify and apply appropriate methods for testing of characteristics unique to mobile technology
* Apply appropriate techniques for testing in a mobile application project
* Identify and use appropriate tools to assist in mobile application testing including emulators and simulators
* Assist the mobile application team in identifying potential test automation activities and corresponding tools
What Makes this Course Stand Apart?
This is a highly interactive Hands on courses with the options of the Accelerator Plus1 Workshop.
Lot of demos, practical exercises and samples. Very strong presentation skill of the trainer. Good balance between theory and practice application.
What you will Learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
* Be able to recall different types of Mobile Devices
* Be able to understand the general architecture of mobile applications
* Comprehend the challenges in mobile application testing
* Be able to enumerate various types of tests for mobile application testing
* Understand application of emulators and devices for mobile application testing
* Be able to explain, with examples, the additional tests that need to be done for mobile apps
* Be able to understand and implement different test types related to the mobile devices
* Demonstrate principles used for testing mobile applications on multiple device types
* Understand the differences in testing for different connectivity modes of mobile devices
* Describe challenges involved in multi-platform application testing
* Demonstrate different types of testing specific to mobile applications
* Understand the differences in testing for different types of mobile applications
* Identify various types of common tests that can be applied to mobile testing
* Describe field testing and various factors to be taken into account for performing it
This course is aimed at professionals in the area of software quality and software testing, preferably on the level of ISTQB® Certified Tester – Foundation Level or with 2 years of experience in software testing, at the capacity of: testers, test analysts, test designers, test managers (in relation to test processes and in contact with stakeholders) and managers.
It is recommended that the candidate has an “ISTQB® Certified Tester” (CTFL) certification (foundation level) or has equivalent knowledge. Basic knowledge of concepts in software testing is required.
1. Introduction to Mobile Application Testing Certification
2. Introduction to Mobile Application Testing
Overview of Mobile World
1. Overview of Mobile World
2. Business Model in Mobile Space
3. Overview of Mobile Devices
4. Different types of Mobile Applications
5. Mobile Application Architecture
6. Development Platforms for Mobile Applications
Mobile Applications Test Types
1. Challenges of mobile application testing
2. Testing in Mobile Space
3. Emulators & Simulators
4. Differences in Mobile & Conventional Application Testing
5. Mobile Testing Types
Mobile Application Testing Process & Techniques
1. Mobile test Process and Strategy
2. Test Design Techniques Used for Mobile Testing
3. Experience Based Testing Techniques
Tools and Automation
1. Automation Approaches
2. Automation Solutions
3. Automation Process
4. Exploring Mobile Automation tools
5. Test Environment and Test Lab
What next- How do I arrange a group course or book a public place.?
We are here to help so please utilise our live chat team
Call to speak to your account manager or a consultant on
+44 (0)345 467 9557 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are all technical with a wealth of Learning & Development experience
so can talk you through any specific requirements or the details of
one of our courses.